What does it take to provide exceptional service? Here are 5 steps you can take:
1. Greet as many people as possible on each trip and learn their names. Use names always.
2. Provide totally custom menu’s in your trays. If they want all chocolate, bring it . If they are on diets, you can add those items also. Do your best to accomadate their requests.
3. Measure your customer service by soliciting their opinions. Ask them when you see them, ask them to call or leave you a note. Make sure you get back to them and to thank them for their input!
4. Survey your customer’s tray every time you service them. See what isn’t selling and replace it with what is selling. Again, this is a great time to get their input. If there is a new item, tell them about it. Set it up in the tray so they can see it.
5. Always respond to customer complaints. Refund their money if necessary or replace the product. Fix the situation now. You do not want to lose a customer because you can’t or won’t fix it. It cost up to 6x more to get a new customer than to keep it an old one.